STAGE THREE (Sunday, August 9)
Regular Sunday schedule returns. We will move back to 9:30 am (traditional) and 10:45 am (contemporary) worship service times on campus. All Sunday School classes will resume meeting on campus at their regular times. During this stage, we will still not have our traditional service choir or any Wednesday evening meetings on campus. Both services will continue to be streamed online.
HEALTH PROTOCOLS DURING STAGE 3
- Because of the City of Denton Mask Ordinance we are requiring face coverings to be worn inside our building and during both worship services. If you do not have a mask, we will have one available for you.
- Social distancing will be important. While sitting every other pew, only sit next to family living in your household.
- Doors open at 9:15 am. Upon arrival to campus, please go immediately to the worship center or small group. Upon conclusion please exit the building immediately and do any visiting you would like outside. While outside, please continue to social distance 6 ft. apart.
- We will not be passing an offering plate during this time. There will be a collection box for all offerings located at the doors leading into the worship center.
- We will not be handing out bulletins during this time. Outlines for the sermon will be made available via email or on our website for you to print at home and bring with you. We will also have them at the main entrance into the Sanctuary.
- There will be no need to open a door to get in or out of the church building. All doors will be opened by ushers.
- Coffee service and food will not be served during Stage 3.
- Small groups will be encouraged to continue social distancing in their classrooms which will require temporarily modifying classroom set up.
Sunday evening activities will begin September 13. Wednesday evening programming to begin September 16. No Wednesday meal served (Resume date of meal TBD).
Our staff will continue to closely monitor the situation and will follow recommendations made by our city officials. As any new information develops, we will communicate via email and our website.